|Description||Between the fresh pine smell and the warmth of wool gloves, clearing these woods never felt so good. Great job on the frontier!|
|In-Game Hint||Spiked Boots are collected from chopping Pine Trees. Forest Saw is available in the market. Use the Store or Move tool to put away items.|
A Hard Day of Work is one of the Goals in FrontierVille. It is the final step in the Storage Shed Goal series, which can be started by purchasing the Storage Shed at the Market. It was released on August 21st, 2010.
|Chop down two Trees||Unlock for 9 Horseshoes|
|Collect Two Spiked Boots||Unlock for 24 Horseshoes|
|Place One Forest Saw In Storage Shed||Unlock for 4 Horseshoes|
- Chopping down seedlings do not count towards the first task. They must be Trees that are cut down to a stump.
| Pioneer is a hard worker, nothing will stop the lumberjack inside!
Pioneer's is pleased to see the forest has been cleared and the wood has been gathered. If you want some wood, Pioneer is sharing.
- Storage Shed - Part 1: Saving Space
- Storage Shed - Part 2: Taming the Prairie
- Storage Shed - Part 3: Prairie Potluck
- Storage Shed - Part 4: Helping Out Friends