|Wood Required||3 Wood|
The Cabin is a Building in FrontierVille which provides the Pioneer with 10 Wood every 24 hours. Cabins are available for purchase in the Market for 4 Wood. When bought and placed on the Homestead, the Pioneer receives 9 XP. While constructing the Cabin and by collecting the Daily Bonus, there is a chance of finding collectibles from the Cabin Collection.
Construction Materials Edit
For the initial purchase and the complete construction, a total of 46 Wood and the following materials are required.
|Hammer||Nail||Brick||Hand Drill||Paint Bucket|
|Measuring Tape||Screwdriver||Hanger||Elbow Grease||Construction Level|
Construction Stages Edit
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4||Phase 5||Complete|
|0 Whacks||1 - 2 Whacks||3 Whacks||4 - 5 Whacks||6 Whacks||Complete|
After building the Cabin, it may be customized with different walls, roof, trim, and details.
|Part||Style 1||Style 2||Style 3|
Crafting Workbench Edit
The Cabin's Crafting Workbench contains the following crafting items.
|6 Cloth||500 Coins||Clothes|
|1 Saltpeter||5 Fire||5 Fireworks|
- One Stove is required for the Goal Fanny's on the Prowl, Part II of III.
- One Skillet is a reward for the Goal Growin' Room I.
|Candle Stick||Skillet||Fireplace Tool||Stove||Welcome Mat||2 Clothes||Rocking Chair|
See the Building page for more info.
- Start Building Your Cabin is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to buy a Cabin and Whack it's Framework 7 times.
- Finish the Cabin is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to finish the Cabin.
- Customize Your Cabin is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to customize the Cabin.
- Second Kid Part III of IV is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to collect 2 Daily Bonuses from the Cabin.