|Harvest for||13 Coins|
|Growing time||5 minutes|
|XP gained||1 XP|
Planting a Clover patch uses no Energy. It takes 5 minutes to ripen and will wither after a further 5 minutes. Harvesting uses 1 Energy and gives 1 XP and 13 Coins . There is a chance of finding an item from the Clover Collection when harvesting or watering Clovers.
- One Clover Tea is required for the Goal Make Medicinal Tea.
- Two Bees are required for the Goal Toys for the Kid.
- One Bee is required for the Goal Hale and Hearty, Part II of II.
- One Four-Leaf Clover is required for the Goal A St. Patrick's Day Celebration, Part IV of V.
|Clover Tea||Bee||Four-Leaf Clover||Clover Honey||Clover Blossom||Sheep||25 Food|
- Placing Clover in a grid with each patch being two squares away from the next makes a cheap groundcover when the Frontierville user knows they will have to be away from the game for a while. Debris will not grow in the spaces between the patches of Clover, and removing the Clover will take no energy upon return.
See the Crop page for more info.
- Tulips Quest is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to harvest 50 Clover.
- A St. Patrick's Day Celebration, Part III of V is a Limited Edition Goal which requires the Pioneer to harvest 80 Clover.
- To Catch a Leprechaun, Part I of II is a Limited Edition Goal which requires the Pioneer to plant 10 Clover.
- Clover Ready Boost Set
- Accelerated Crop Boost Set
- Wither Protection Boost Set
- Unwither Crops Boost Set
- Watering Neighbor Crops