|Source||Miss Fanny Wildcat|
First Fanny Wildcat Halloween Letter Edit
Frontier Jack's message: Looky here, Miss Wildcat wants to talk to you.
- All Hallows Eve is approaching, and the children believe that we will soon be cursed with vengeful spirits.
- I know this is a bunch of codswallop, but people's fears must be assuaged before panic sweeps the countryside.
- Perhaps if you could build a new graveyard outside town, then people can have a place to honor their departed family members.
Second Fanny Wildcat Halloween Letter Edit
Frontier Jack's message: I wonder what's got Miss Wildcat all riled up?
- I found a copy of this old book in the library called "The Legend of Sleepy Junction". It tells the story of a mercenary Hessian soldier back in the War for Independence.
- He went out on patrol along the frontier but was ambushed by the colonials. Without a proper burial, his spirit is still wandering the earth looking for vengeance.
- Sounds like a campfire story to scare the children, but I'll keep reading to see how the story ends.
Third Fanny Wildcat Halloween Letter Edit
Frontier Jack's message: She looks kinda perturbed. Hope it's not your fault!
- A wicked creature called the "Headless Horseman" is terrorizing the neighboring homesteads.
- The way folks describe it seems eerily similar to the frontispiece in the storybook I found. I suppose truth is sometimes stranger than fiction!
- Please rally your neighbors and help protect them from this new menace. I hope that I can provide you some remedy for this nightmare before it is too late for us all!
Fourth Fanny Wildcat Halloween Letter Edit
Frontier Jack's message: That woman sure is a chatty one!
- I may have found a ray of hope in defeating this so-called "Headless Horseman".
- The book mentions the bloody cannonball that originally took off his head in the War. If you can fire it with some special gunpowder, it may dissipate the spirit once and for all.
- I hear there has been a method of " busting of ghosts" using cannonry recently developed. I suggest you look into it!
Fifth Fanny Wildcat Halloween Letter Edit
Frontier Jack's message: I think I caught Miss Wildcat smilin' a bit...
- Ready that "Ghost Cannon" in defense of your homestead and blast that evil menace back into the afterlife for me!
- Once the Horseman is dispatched, I suggest you sanctify the Graveyard as quickly as possible, so there is no chance of perilous spirits rising again.
- We're all counting on you!