|Source||Gifted by Friends or Purchased in Market for 4 Horseshoes|
A Ribbon is a Crafting Workbench item that can be used in making a Crib, Fancy Clothing and a Present. A ribbon is an objective item that may be required in some Goals. Neighbors can gift ribbons. There's also the option of posting a wishlist request. It is possible to get the Ribbon from a Mystery Gift. Ribbons can be sold for 120 Coins.
Ribbons are also part of the cost to enroll in all Lessons.
|2 Ribbon||5 Cloth||Present||General Store|
|2 Ribbon||2 Clothes||Fancy Clothing||General Store|
|5 Ribbon||2 Sawhorses||Crib||Barn|
- Get Married - Fancy Duds is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to have 4 Ribbons.
- Welcome Fanny Wildcat is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to have 1 Ribbon.
- Get Ready for Baby is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to have 5 Ribbons to make a Crib.
- First Day of School is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to have 8 Ribbons to make 4 Fancy Clothing.
- Homestead Extension - Part 1: Huge Homestead Exploration is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to have or obtain 3 Ribbons.
- 1 Ribbon is a reward for completing the Cotton Collection.
- 4 Ribbon is a reward for completing the Flax Collection.
- 2 Ribbon is a reward for completing the Sheep Collection.
- 5 Ribbon is the reward for completing the Goal Herd Yer Horses, Part II of V.
- It is possible to get varying amounts of Ribbons for achieving certain badge levels.