|Energy Cost||1 Energy|
Skulls are part of the Environment in FrontierVille. They can be cleared from the Homestead for 1 Energy. From clearing Skulls you will gain: 3 Coins and 2 XP. Like all Debris types, it will spawn again after a while, if there is enough room. One Skull can be bought from the Market for 8 Horseshoes.
See the Debris page for more info.
- Search for Lost Hammer is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to clear three Neighbor's Skulls.
- Prepare the Ground is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to clear 1 Skull.
- Punish Misbehavior in Class is a Goal that requires the Kid to clear 4 Skulls.
- Varmint Cannon - Part 3: Seriously It is a Cannon that Shoots Snakes is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to clear one Skull.
- The Mafia Wars Quest 1 is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to clear 3 Skulls.
- Digging Training, Part 2 is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to clear 10 Skulls with a dog following.
- The Skull is a reward for completing the Graveyard Collection.
- The Skull is a reward for completing the Cow Collection.
- Two Arrowheads are needed for the Goal Toys for the Kid.
- Two Mushrooms are needed for the Goal Make Medicinal Tea.
- Five Spanish Coins were needed for the Limited Edition Goal Vendettas & Varmints, Part I of II.
|Collectibles||Trade in Reward|
|Arrowhead||Eagle Feather||Pottery||Mushroom||Spanish Coin||35 Wood||1 Rocks|
- One Skull is a Reward for completing the Cow Collection.
- One Skull is a possible Reward for fully cracking a Geode.