|Energy Cost||1 Energy|
Thorns are part of the Environment in FrontierVille. They can be cleared from the Homestead for 1 Energy. From clearing Thorns, the Pioneer will gain: 3 Coins, 2 XP and 2 Wood. A few Thorns can be found in the northern part of the Homestead, where the forest is thickest at the beginning of the game. One Thorn can be purchased from the Market for 8 Horseshoes.
See the Debris page for more info.
- Search for Lost Hammer is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to clear 1 neighbor thorn.
- A Thorny Problem is a Goal that requires the Pioneer's Kid to clear 5 thorns.
- Blockage is a Goal which requires the Pioneer to clear 5 Thorns.
- The Kissing Tree, Part I of III is a Limited Edition Goal which requires the Pioneer to clear 2 Thorns.
- Digging Training, Part I of III is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to clear 10 thorns while his dog follows.
- Two Arrowheads are needed for the Goal Toys for the Kid.
- Two Mushrooms are needed for the Goal Make Medicinal Tea.
- Five Spanish Coins were needed for the Limited Edition Goal Vendettas & Varmints, Part I of II.
|Collectibles||Trade in Reward|
|Arrowhead||Eagle Feather||Pottery||Mushroom||Spanish Coin||35 Wood||1 Rocks|
- One Thorns is a Reward for completing the Cabbage Collection.
- One Thorns is a possible Reward for fully cracking a Geode.
- In the Goal of A Thorny Problem, the Kid will be asked to clear the Homestead of 1 Cactus and 5 Thorns. These should be saved and not cleared by the Pioneer or the Spouse.
- If all Thorns are mistakenly removed early in the game, they grow back in the northern (top/center) portion of the Homestead, but only if there is a large (up to 1/4 of the Homestead) portion of empty land.